Can you believe we’re almost at June? Life has changed on a dime for many of us. If you had travel plans for this summer, they’ve probably changed. I truly hope we can all get out to enjoy some nature and sunshine. Here’s some June journaling prompts for self discovery to get you dreaming and planning
June Journaling Prompts for Self Discovery
1. List your goals and plans for June.2. June 2nd is ‘National Leave the Office Early’ Day. Can you plan something fun to do and work a half day today?
3. What are some new ways you can practice self care in June? What are some things you would love to do for yourself?
4. What are you grateful for right now?
5. Do you prefer the beach, the mountains or the lake?
6. What do you like to do when the weather is hot?
7. Pay it forward – plan a beach cleanup day. How can you make it fun and educational for your kids?
8. It’s ‘World Oceans Day’ – do you remember your first time seeing the ocean? What are your favorite memories?
9. What is your favorite thing about the beach?
10. Do you remember the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
11. Make life beautiful today, how can you celebrate life?
12. What are some summer vacations you have planned for this year?
13. What is your idea of the dream summer vacation?
14. What is your most memorable summer vacation so far?
15. It is halfway through June – how are you doing on your goals so far?
16. List 10 things you want to get done before the month is over.
17. It’s ‘Eat Your Vegetables Day’ – eat something healthy today and write about your favorite healthy foods.
18. What are you most excited about this summer?
19. What are some summer activities you have planned for the kids?
20. It’s the First Day of Summer! How do you plan to celebrate?
21. Today is Father’s Day in the US and UK – write down some fond memories of your dad or father figure.
22. How has your vision for your life changed in the last 10 years?
23. What are some daily habits that are getting you closer to your goals?
24. List 3 accomplishments you have had this month.
25. List 3 things you want to improve.
26. Write down 5 positive things about you and your life.
27. Look 5 years ahead – what is ONE thing you hope you’re doing?
28. Picture your dream house in your head, then describe it.
29. What is something you are looking forward to in July?
30. How did your June go?
31. June is ‘Entrepreneurs Do it Yourself Marketing Month’. If are an entrepreneur, what are some ways you can “do it yourself?”
32. When you were a kid, what was a business you wanted to start?
33. Name some dream businesses that you might want to start.
34. How could you be more productive in your business?
35. If you work for yourself in any capacity, what is your favorite part?
36. June is also ‘Men’s Health Month’. What are some ways you (or a man in your life) could improve their health?
37. What does it mean to you to be healthy?
38. How are you teaching the children in your life to be healthier?
39. How has your vision of health changed in recent years?
40. How often do you and your family members get regular exercise?
41. Celebrate ‘National Camping Month’ by writing down your favorite camping story.
42. It is also ‘Great Outdoors Month’ – what do you look forward to doing outdoors every year?
43. List your favorite things about camping.
44. Do you have good or bad childhood memories about camping?
45. List some other fun outdoor activities.
46. June is also ‘Rebuild Your Life Month’ – what does that mean to you?
47. Write about your life (love, finances, etc) in 5 years.
48. Write about your life in 10 years.
49. What are 3 things you can do this month to help rebuild your life?
50. If you could redo anything from your life so far, what would it be?