I completely get it. As a neurological patient, I’m passionate about discovering quality content, tools and resources to help improve my overall health and my goal is to share my findings with my you, my readers so you can reap those benefits for yourself.
But as a busy mom with limited finances myself, I have to ask if the content is affordable, digestible and actionable. I don’t want this to wind up on your hard drive collecting virtual dust.
That’s why I’m happy to recommend the very popular Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (now in it’s 5th year!) The creators are totally amazed at how many families are saying YES to their health (over 64,000 and counting!) and taking them up on this fantastic opportunity to get a complete library of natural living resources for a very low price.
Believe me, I’ve had the same struggles and questions as you. What on earth do you eat? What do you feed your kids? How do you afford to buy healthier products? And where do you find the time and energy to make and do all this stuff?
It’s not that you don’t understand or agree with why it matters. You’re sold on the merits of eating whole foods, raising healthier kids, avoiding toxins and chemicals, getting fit, and using alternative remedies.
Don’t you ever wish someone would just show you exactly what you need to know and how to make these changes for less?
Because when you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it all comes together so much more easily.
You’ll know what to cook for your family. You’re more confident in choosing natural alternatives. You find ways to save money without comprising on what’s important to you. You learn to replace store-bought products with DIY options that actually work and are easy to make. You feel better (and even look better, too). Healthy living becomes DOABLE.
For the cost of a small bag of groceries or a trip through the drive-through, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare whole & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $250 worth of bonus offers including:
1. Bloom Naturals – $15 gift certificate toward any product ($15 value)
2. Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
3. TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
4. MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
5. The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
6. Primal Life Organics – FREE 1-ounce jar of Dirty Mouth Toothpowder ($15.97 value)
7. Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of 8. Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
9. Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
10. Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
11. Grove Co. – FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 64 Load Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyer’s Fabric Softener, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
12. Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
It’s an amazing deal but only available for a short time. At this price, the creators are able to give you access to over $2,400 worth of high-quality eBooks, eCourses and printables for a whopping 98% off!
What you need to do:
- Visit Ultimate Healthy Living take a quick look at all the amazing resources that come in this package, then click the green “Buy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
- The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, September 26th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Making positive life style changes has been a major impact in the way I live with my chronic neurological condition, dystonia. When I feel good, I can handle what life throws at me and not get overwhelmed. It’s made all the difference in the world. I’m on a continual learning journey and I’d love to see the same for you.
Get what you need for your healthy lifestyle. Learn more or get your bundle HERE
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, September 26th, so don’t wait!)
This blog uses affiliate links. They do not affect the cost of the product for you, but I receive a small commission for recommending them. I only recommend products that I feel comfortable with and believe would benefit my readers. Thanks for your support!